This recipe is taken from one of Alton Brown‘s recipes. Very easy and so delicious! Another great way to introduce tofu into your diet and save on some calories!
- 2 cups chocolate chips (I use 60% cocoa – bittersweet)
- 1/3 cup coffee liqueur (optional – it’s just as good without it)
- 1 block silken tofu (this is also sold as “Soft” tofu)
- 1 tablespoon honey (more or less to taste)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- a pinch of salt
- 1 – 9″ pie crust (chocolate, graham, cream cheese [baked] – they’re all good 🙂
Melt chocolate and liqueur in a double boiler, add vanilla, honey and salt.
Combine sauce with the tofu in a blender and liquify until smooth. Pour into pie crust.
Chill for 2 hours or until set.